There’s been a massive clean up.
Something apparently took over my body yesterday and lo!
Can you say-what happened!
Everything is in its place.
Which is kind of frightening.
In a creepy sort of way.
But, I’m liking it.
From this angle it doesn’t look like I’ve done a thing.
But, it’s my little piece of safe haven.
As soon as I sit down here I’m in the land of, What? You want dinner? Sorry I don’t do that, but you can bring me a cup of tea if you want…
Now I just have to sort out the rest of the studio and the people who live here with me will think I’ve been invaded by the body snatchers-again.
It seems that now the jewelry has apparently worked its way to the top of my creative priorities I do have one little problem to fix.
The extractor fan.
It doesn’t work. Well, it half works in a very noisy, half working kind of way.
P made it for me, (I suspect with only half an effort), but I need something efficient now as the soldering fumes are taking over and my hypochondriacal self is beginning to get all up in my face over it.
Two things I don’t like about jewelry making.
1. wearing a dust mask
2. worrying about the fumes.
(Yes, I need to know how to do everything, and I need to know how to do it well. What? You don’t?)
So, my next project, before I die of jewelry related fume and dust inhalation, is to make myself a better extractor fan without spending a thousand billion dollars on it.
Because that just wouldn’t be cost-effective.